Dec 28, 2009

Bollywood 2010

Best Blogger Tips




Sushmita Sen
"I am going to Goa or the Kerala backwaters. I haven't decided yet. I can't go out of India, because my younger daughter doesn't have a passport yet."




Purab Kohli
"I plan to be in Mumbai this New Year, as it has been eight years since I've been spending this time [there]...I'm looking forward to a great party in 2010."



Manoj Bajpayee
"I will be in Delhi with my family. I will welcome 2010 with them at home. I will chat, dance, play music and eat... I'll do everything that makes one happy."




Fardeen Khan
"We are going to the mountains this year. I'm off on a romantic holiday in Shimla for five days with my wife [Natasha] to celebrate New Year. I haven't been there [before]; so I'm looking forward to it."












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Yasir's Blog Copyright © 2010